November 24, 2011

Give Thanks


Dear eight pound, six ounce, newborn baby Jesus,
thank you for blessing me with..
an amazing man who I get to call my husband,
a healthy, loving family,
and generous, loyal friends.

There are a million other things I have to be thankful for,
but I'm not going to bore you with that list. 

Instead, I'm going to pay it forward,
by sharing this awesome recipe with you. 


Ooooh yeah,
just pulled mine out of the oven.

Getting all Martha Stewart on ya'll!
You're welcome.

natasha

5 comments:

Nina Josephine said...

It looks so yummi!
www.ninajosephine.com

Unknown said...

omg looks amazing!

xo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite
SHOP BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY WITH MARK.GIRL up to $70 worth of FREE Gifts

rebecca said...

love a good will ferrell reference. and yum!

beti said...

YES, I would really like to try it I always enjoy something with blueberries

Andee Layne said...

YUMMM that sounds amazing!