December 1, 2011

How Thoughtful of You


Do you spend countless hours every year,
boggling your mind about what to get your loved ones for the holidays?

Yeah,
me too.
Well this year is going to be different!
Not only am I going to finish my holiday shopping early,
all my gifts are going to be obnoxiously creative,
thoughtful,
and reasonably priced.*

Don't worry,
I've thought about you while I was perusing the limitless options online,
and here are some options
that will make your gift recipients say
"aaaawww.. you're SO thoughtful".

*wishful thinking
Give them the option to go past your face and collect $200!
I mean.. who doesn't love monopoly?
Print out some pics, and customize it for whomever you like.
Extra bonus: you can use this gift for some serious bonding time in between Christmas meals.
 ------------------------------------------------------

Alright, is there really anyone out there who is not obsessed with instagram?!
It's only the best app evah...
Choose a few of your favorite photos,
and slap 'em on a phone case for your loves.
Easy peasy.
 ------------------------------------------------------

There are sooo many wonderful options for customized gifts on Etsy,
it can be really difficult to narrow it down.
I personally love the aesthetics of these note cards.
Choose your favorite color,
and the finished product arrives at your door in an adorable gift box that will melt your girlfriends' hearts.
 ------------------------------------------------------

This gift would not have worked for me a couple of years ago,
but now that I'm married into a giant family,
{hubby is one of TEN kids, and that's just the immediate family}
this sounds like an AWESOME idea.
This will surely make my mother in-law gush with gratitude. Score!
 ------------------------------------------------------

Picture this:
You're hosting your whole family for Christmas this year,
and as the guests go to sit down at the dining table,
they see their names printed on their plates.
Now that's a special touch that you will be getting praised for, for years!

natasha

6 comments:

Erica M. said...

I love all of those ideas! I am so jelouse I do not have an Iphone I love the way the pics look from that instagram app & that cover is cute!

Oliviaaa said...

I'm pretty sure I browse Etsy on the daily looking at all the beautiful personalized stationary sets.

Sarah said...

Doing something yourself, something creative is always nice. Great ideas.
X, Sarah

Daniela said...

love the photo-opoly :)

Mandy Koster said...

Thanks for these great tips, and for following me! :-) Love your blog, so follow you right back!

X Mandy

http://mandykoster.blogspot.com

Kisses Aren't Contracts said...

I LOVE these! Obsessed with browsing Pinterest.com for DIY Christmas gifts... So many amazing & thoughtful gifts without spending a fortune!

Love your blog & LOVE San Diego ;)

xoxo Shauna