November 15, 2011

So Cal Bloggers Unite!


Guess what ya'll?!
Last Sunday I attended my very first bloggy blog meet-up!

It was such an awesome night!
Tammy, Olivia, Kelsey and Stephanie 
did such a great job putting this thing together. 


As you can see, 
the turnout was outstanding. 
We gathered at Flavor Del Mar,
an uh-mazing location that treated us to flights of champagne and other delicious goodies. 

It was such a pleasure to meet all these beautiful bloggers. 
And guess what?
We even got goodie bags! 
Oh you fancy, huh?
That's right..

Guess what else? 
Yours truly won herself a free dance class with Vavi. 
Wooot!


Anywho... 
Everyone had such a great time,
that the next meet-up is already in the works. 

Are you a So Cal blogger?
Would you like to join us next time?
Well don't be shy.
Shoot me an email or something... 
I can't actually read your mind.

natasha

16 comments:

Karen said...

That looks like so much fun! Let me know when the next one is!!

Oliviaaa said...

I've decided I need to get back for the food. because whatever that little spoon thing was... it was delicious!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Love your pics :) and so happy you came and had a good time.
Have fun @ your dance class, let me know how it goes.. I've been thinking about trying their classes.

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

that is so fun! It's like meeting for a blind date, huh? But creepier, because you already know everyone's background, life, what their fall decor looks like, etc... ha!

jessica said...

This looks like so much fun! I want to go to the next one!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

El said...

Fun and beautiful pictures! You look so pretty :)

xo

Nina Josephine said...

Reallt nice pictures. You look so nice.
www.ninajosephine.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

These photos are so nice, I like them! And you look really fab!Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Unknown said...

What a fantastic reunion! seems you had a blast ;)
xx

LC said...

thank you for the kind comment! i am following you now too (=.

Jacqlyn said...

I have been wanting to join a blog meetup, too bad I'm all the way in Michigan! Those cupcakes look so pretty, mmmmmmm.

alicia said...

looks like fun! cute blog. xoxo

Aspiring Kennedy said...

yesssss.... blogger parties are the best! glad you had a good first one. :) now, come to london and have an even better one!

Karo said...

That looks like so much fun!
And you look so cute :)
Thank you for visit my blog :)))

Jenna Hughes said...

i'm a socal blogger! hit my up next time there is a gathering :) thanks for the comment

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Alison Kinsey said...

looks like it was a blasty blast! i so would have gone, even though i'm a couple hours north in LA!