November 23, 2011

Home Alone



The husband and I have been making some pretty big moves lately. 
As in... 
buying a house.

Yep.
Yours truly is now a proud home owner.
How you like them apples?!

Three bedrooms, two baths,
in central San Diego. 
With a yard. 
And a garage! 

Now here comes the hard part... 
decorating. 

Lucky for me, 
one of my best friends happens to own her very own design firm.
Etherian Home - check it out, they do amazing work.
I only hang with the best. 

She's going to help me turn our little crib into a French Chateau. 
Hence the photos above.
That's the inspiration. 

Below are some pieces that will help me turn inspiration into reality,
oh, and my bank account into a very big negative amount. 

1/2/3/4

natasha

5 comments:

Nina Josephine said...

CONGRATSSS!
www.ninajosephine.com

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Mazal, as Andrew Cohen would say =P
That's so amazing! We bought our house in Bay Park last December. Where in SD did you buy? Hope everything goes smoothly :)

Alison Kinsey said...

congratulations on your house!!! that's a really exciting step! the fun part will of course be the decorating.

Lisa said...

congrats on your new house chica!!! eeks i love all these photos.. the best part of moving into a new place is all the decorating!! i'm designing my personal dressing room right now.. it is SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMG! hahaha

amber lynn said...

that is so exciting! congrats to you and your hubby. and score for having a decorating friend :)
have fun!!