November 2, 2011

Halloweekend Diary


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays,
ever.

The older we get, 
the less opportunities we have to play dress up. 
And that just ain't fair.

So when this spooktacular weekend rolls around, 
every 365 days,
we make sure to take full advantage of it. 


This year the hubs and I took a booze cruise as...
Robin Hood and Little John. 
Hubs looks pretty dang good in those tights,
wouldn't you say?

We had an amazing time with our amazing friends. 

And after we spent the whole next day recovering in bed,
we decided to give it one more go around. 
We made it a double feature by watching our dear Chargers get wooped,
(a mighty scary event on its own),
in full gear. 

I was a pushy girl scout. 
I even made my own cookies. 

Yep,
I thought that was very Martha Stewart of me..


What did you do this past weekend??
Tell me now!

natasha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loveeee it.
You guys look fun and crazy and happy. Unfortunately Halloween is barely celebrated in Germany, and only by the kids.

We didn't even get any trick or treaters!

In America, next year, we'll go all out.

<3 Daryl
<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

Nina Josephine said...

Great pictures!
Love NINA.JOSEPHINE

Daniela said...

great pictures! looks like so much fun

itsmecarl123 said...

Haha! Awesome!