June 5, 2013

Brooklyn Girl

I think I've found my new favorite spot for happy hour with the ladies.
Brooklyn Girl is a casual neighborhood American eatery with a sustainable farm-to-table attitude.
Located in Mission Hills, 
the restaurant is open for brunch, lunch, dinner and late night,
 with an extensive menu of seasonal and locally sourced organic products at very attractive price points.
And just look how cute it is! 
"Am I pretty yet?"
Oh yes!
Williams Burger - 9oz Prime Dry Aged, Cheddar or Blue Cheese, B.G. Fries L.T.O. 
Lamb Burger - 9oz California Ground Lamb, Red Onion, Cucumber, Mint, Tzatziki  
The chandeliers, the adorable wall paper, and the sweet welcoming signs all over the place?
Brooklyn Girl may be the girliest restaurant in San Diego, 
and I couldn't be more smitten!
4033 Goldfinch St.
Mission Hills, CA 92103

natasha

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love love love this place! And yes it is very girly. I did my annual girls Christmas dinner here last year, and I'm dying to go back at some point!

Bailey Schneider said...

This looks super cute! Love it!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Unknown said...

Natasha, I believe I now know where I need to go for my official restaurant recommendations. :-)