May 26, 2012

MDW

In my world,
Memorial Day Weekend officially kicks off the beginning of summer. 
Suddenly,
the smell of BBQ wafts through the air in every community,
it's legal to wear white again,
and it seems like everyone decides to take road trips all at once.

I personally think that the longer days are the perfect excuse to invest in new sunnies. 
I meaaaan.. we have to protect our peepers from those pesky UV rays one way or another, right?
Above are my new Guccis, that are the perfect mix of cat-eye/warfinger.
Like 'em?

One of my besties and I decided to take advantage of the long weekend,
with an impromptu trip to LA. 
Let's see how much trouble we can get into in just one night... 
A full post will be up within a few days,
but for now,
you can follow our adventures through my instagram photos - inlovewsandiego.
Tootles!

natasha

3 comments:

Kerri @ Holly Muffin said...

Theres always an excuse to invest in sunnies! :)
I truly believe that sunglasses are a good investment!
xoxo
Kerri at HollyMuffin

Tana said...

I'm with Kerri, aaand: Not every pair fits every outfit...so you gotta have a selection of a few sunnies, right? ;)
xo

Tana at apurplenotebook.blogspot.com

P.s.: I always enjoy reading your blog- it's the perfect mix out of fashion,san diego and travel!

GlassesShop said...

wow, i like your glasses