May 22, 2012

From Intervention Straight Into Rehab

Oh lordy,
this Sunday we went big. 
I'm talkin' Tiesto big. 

One of my favorite DJs came to good ol' San Diego this weekend,
and I wasn't going to miss it for the world. 
So my friends and I donned our teeny-tiny bikinis and headed straight to Intervention,
the ultimate pool party at the Hard Rock. 

The whole day was kind of a blur...
between the smooth beats, strong drinks, and the confetti,
all I know is that I had a fabulous time. 
If you've never been to Intervention,
I suggest you get your booty over there ASAP. 
Their line up for the summer is sick,
and you know that a day spent at the Hard Rock pool will make for one helluva Sunday Funday!

*some photos courtesy of eventvibe

natasha

4 comments:

Britt said...

I am seeing Tiesto for the first time Thursday night for a work party. I hope he is as good as I think he will be!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

You and your girlfriends are all so pretty! That is quite the Sunday!! I saw him during a trip to Acapulco, Mexico several years ago, he is amazing!

Elin Kling said...

AMAZING pictures!!!!

Elin Kling said...

AMAZING pictures!!!!