February 23, 2011

Lurking at the Merk

Last night I met a friend for a well overdue happy hour at The Merk bistro italiano. Located inside the Keating hotel downtown, The Merk offers a selection of fine Italian dishes infused with a California twist.





We started the night off with a bottle of the Masi Campofiorin '07 wine (which was muy delicioso!!), and followed it up with the Keating insalata and some Cappelini Arrabiata. Everything was delicious, but perhaps just a tad bit overpriced... Either way, I really enjoyed myself, and if I didn't have to go to work the next day, I would of definitely bounced right over to Sway Lounge - another little gem located inside the Keating hotel. Psstt.. here's a tip, show your dinner receipt from the Merk, and get into Sway for freeeee! 

Happy Hump Day my sweets!

natasha

No comments: