December 12, 2010

Azuki Sushi

I LOVE sushi. Love. If I could eat sushi every day, I probably would, that's how much I love it. That being said, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a sushi snob. It's not that I'm too picky, I just think that if I'm going to be eating anything in raw form, it should be as fresh as possible. Sounds logical right? Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

This post is about a newly discovered sushi joint that I'm pretty obsessed with. Azuki is conveniently located on 5th Avenue, far enough from all the hustle and bustle so you won't have to spend about fifteen minutes searching for a parking spot. We decided to try it out for the first time about a month ago, and have been back twice since then. They have a pretty good happy hour, but what I enjoy most about this place is that they change their daily specials.. well... daily.



Root Vegetable Fries - to die for! So, so good. 

The Alaskan Roll

The Sunshine roll and the Eel and Avocado roll
If and when you decide to check this place out for yourself, I personally recommend trying out their Grapefruit Passion cocktail. It's only $5 during happy hour, and it leaves you feeling preeetty happy ;)




natasha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG those vegetable root fries look incredible.