January 16, 2012

New York - Part II


It was an awesome experience, 
to be in New York during the holidays.
The city gets all dressed up,
and the best part,
are the window displays along Madison Ave. 

We started the day off by taking in the views
from the top of the rock. 
I've been told that the scenery beats 
that of the Empire State building,
and now that I have experienced it for myself,
I can say that the sights are truly iconic. 

From there,
we met our friends,
and together, 
we ventured where ever our little feet could take us.

The weather was far too kind,
showering us with sunshine for several hours,
and keeping the wind at bay. 
It was pretty much a perfect day.

Oh yeah.. 
that's some poetry in the making for ya!

natasha

9 comments:

El said...

Awesome pictures, I <3 NY!

xo

Jenna said...

Gorgeous photos! Funny enougn, NY is one of the only big cities in the US which I haven't been able to visit yet, and I am dying to go!

If only it was just a tad bit closer to South Africa - then I would be set ha!

xxx
Jenna

Oliviaaa said...

jumping photo for the win!

French Girl in Seattle said...

I love New York. Your awesome photos took me back to that great city today, as Seattle is buried in the snow. Sigh. Thanks for the escape... Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

New York is such an awesome city!!! Loved your pictures!!!

Alison Kinsey said...

loved reading your NYC recaps, and the photos are gorgeous!!! i went to top of the rock in 2010 during BlogHer, it really was spectacular!

Sophie said...

oh man! i am so so jealous. i am dying to visit NYC. i love all your photos so much.

just found your blog and i am in love with it. im following x

Bailey Schneider said...

OK I am officially Shrek Green ;-)
Your photos are AMAZING! I cannot WAIT to visit New York!!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

tres chic chica said...

Love NY during the Holidays :)

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com