January 13, 2012

New York - Part I

At the Art Bar with great friends.

"New York, New York
I want to wake up in that city
That never sleeps
And find I'm king of the hill
Top of the list
Head of the heap 
King of the hill"
-Frank Sinatra

I mean,
what more can I say about it? 

After spending a few days in D.C.,
we took the train into New York. 
Last time I was there,
was for my bachelorette party in September of 2010.
Oh how I've missed it. 

The minute we got there we were injected with a burst of energy that wouldn't die down.
So much to do,
so many things to see.
It's a city that never sleeps,
that's for sure...

natasha

7 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

You got amazing shots, the one of the ice rink is my favorite!




www.dragonnfruit.com

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Ohh I love all the lights! and the energy! There is definitely something so special about the hustle and bustle of that city :)

henning love said...

hey natasha,
i saw you on the rsvp list for the feb 4 blogger meet-up so i thought i would add you. cant wait for the meet-up. gorgeous photos of ny!

beti said...

amazing pictures! NY is so beautiful! I had the chance to go last year and I was really excited everything is gorgeous but the only problem was the weather

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Fun! I've never been to NYC but always wanted to go. Awesome pics.

Super cute blog! Stopping by because I see you're going to the blogger meetup. See you there :)

Bailey Schneider said...

OMG - this is the #1 destination I am dying to travel to! I am so envious (in the good way) ... I cannot wait to go one day soon!
Your pics are amazing!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Oliviaaa said...

Great photos! NYC is on my list of places to see ... and soon!