April 4, 2011

Packing


Uuuuuhhhh.. I don't like packing. It sucks. Tomorrow we're supposed to wake up before the sun rises and head on over to the airport, which means... that I have to finish packing tonight. So what do I decide to do? Yep, catching up on my fave blogs and sharing my frustrations with you sounded like a great idea. Ok, back to the topic at hand... want to know what's making its way into my suitcase this time? Well, since you asked... I'm really feeling the vintage vibes this spring, so vintage is what you'll be seeing me in for the next ten days. Dusty florals, worn in riding boots, faded treasures.. Why is it that everything comes together so effortlessly in my mind, yet when the time comes to actually tuck everything away in time for a trip, I'm always either missing something or worse... I realize a key component needs to be washed and we're all out of washing detergent! Does this happen to anyone else?!




None of this matters though as soon as I set foot on that plane... earphones in, book in hand, I'm on my way to paradise, and it doesn't even matter where I'm going, as long as I'm getting away...

I'll be back with tons of pictures in ten days! Bon voyage!


Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter


natasha

3 comments:

Ploy said...

Where are you going? I love that vintage Gucci purse you have - was it bought second-handed or a hand me down?

http://pisforploy.wordpress.com

Alison Kinsey said...

I neeeed a vacation. Have a blast girly! And I love all your floral/vintage pieces.

Akane Seki said...

Can't wait to see the photos from your trip!