April 20, 2011

Obsessed

I'm in L.A. all week for work, so I don't have access to all my Euro trip photos to share with you... So, till I get back to the mothership, I want to show you the latest accessory that I'm currently obsessed with. Let's talk headbands. Do you love or do you hate? I personally adore the thought of channeling my inner Blair Waldorf and donning a tasteful head piece. It's perfect for dressing up a simple outfit, and the options are limitless! Just check out some of these beautiful pieces from the latest TAND3M collection, modeled here by the gorgeous Miss Pandora.





Photocred: misspandora.fr

Are you dying? I need a few of these ASAP!


Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

2 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

I absolutely loooove headbands. Occasionally I feel like I can pull them off, and other times I feel silly in them. But they're so pretty!

Frank Vinyl said...

these are amazing!!! love these pictures and I love SD too !!!! hahah
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com