April 17, 2011

Berlin - Where We Stayed

I love staying at little boutique hotels whenever we travel anywhere in the world. Each one has a story to tell.. a new world to uncover. Finding the right one to explore is always my favorite part of vacation planning. I look through hundreds of options, seeking to find one that stands out from the rest and has all the necessary amenities. To be clear... our traveling budget is by no means large, so it's always an extra bonus to find a place that offers reasonable rates.

In Berlin, my husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Bleibtreu, and I can honestly say that it's one of my favorites to date. The hotel is located in a renovated 19th century Charlottenburg patrician house, right around the corner from the Kurfürstendamm, giving us walking access to any public transportation we needed to get around the city. Besides the intimate atmosphere, charm and a mix of art, the hotel also offers several restaurants, a spa, oh, and did I mention its very own flower shop? I mean, what more can you ask for?









Isn't this place just darling? I would definitely recommend it to anyone who plans to visit Berlin in the future! Tootles.


Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

No comments: