February 24, 2015

Perform with PrAna

I love yoga. 
It's one of my favorite activities for mind and body.
If I'm having a poopy day, 
spending 60 minutes on a mat, in a heated room, will work wonders for my spirit. 
That, and a bottle of wine are my typical stress busters. 

Last Saturday I was invited to an awesome event at CorePower Encinitas,
to celebrate the opening of prAna's first Souther California retail location. 

PrAna is a lifestyle brand that draws its name from the ancient Sanskrit word for breath,
life and vitality of the spirit. 
The brand creates purposeful and stylish apparel for people to pursue their passions on the water, mat, rock, trail and street. 
Basically, they offer super cute workout clothes, and I want just about everything from their yoga line. 

The event included a class at CorePower (love their studios!)
followed by some mingling with fellow San Diego yogis.
I even got to walk away with a swag bag full of goodies from the sponsors,
including some awesome prAna yoga accessories, a fresh juice from Beaming, and a week of free yoga!
I couldn't ask for a better start to my Saturday. 
25 Highway 101
Encinitas, California

natasha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really can't beat the food at this place; they have the best vegetarian meals and the most adorable dishes for the kids. The service at events in NYC also was impeccable. The salad I had for dinner was delicious as well as the scallop appetizer. The main course of filet mignon and dessert soufflé was also awesome!