September 1, 2013

Lucky Bastard Saloon

A few nights ago I was invited to attend the grand opening celebration of Lucky Bastard Saloon,
the newest bar located right in the middle of downtown San Diego. 
The ladies and I had a great time hanging out, cocktails in hand.
I definitely see myself coming back here for an adult beverage or two- 
this place seems like it would be perfect during football season. 
Flatscreen TVs cover every open space on the wall, the drinks are strong, and the food was delish!
Upstairs offers some entertainment options, including free pool, beer pong and shuffleboard.
Oh and fellas, 
in case you're hoping to get lucky, 
I'd say that the employee dress code is a good indication of how your night might turn out....
if you know what I mean. 
840 Fifth Ave. 
Downtown, San Diego

natasha

No comments: