January 9, 2013

San Diego Restaurant Week


You guys.
One of my favorite weeks is on the horizon.
You guessed it, San Diego Restaurant Week is finally here!
Lucky for us, this annual foodie celebration typically coincides with Erik's birthday,
so I get to spoil him (and of course myself) at a reasonable price.
I've already started making reservations for a couple of restaurants that have been on my list for a while,
and if you're going to be in San Diego January 13th-18th,
I recommend you do the same because the best time slots book up fast!
Below are a few of my top choices:
We have reservations at the Market Restaurant for Erik's actual birthday,
and I may or may not be more excited than him to check it out!

Have you ever been to any of these places?
Am I missing something truly amazing?
I'd love to hear your recommendations!

natasha

1 comment:

cynthia said...

The fall Restaurant week is always near my boyfriends birthday! I love it. :)
I've been to Pamplemousse and it was GREAT! Last year we went to Flavor Del Mar and Whisknladle. We really enjoyed both. The drinks and dessert especially at Flavor, and just everything at Whisknladle!
Haven't decided where to go next week yet...