October 5, 2012

Sweet Home San Diego

If you were to ask me what my favorite type of music is,
the word "country" wouldn't be the first thing out of my mouth. 
Not that I dislike it, but it's just not typically my style. 
When I got invited to the official kick off for the Tie One On Tour,
I didn't know what to expect. 
But I'm always up for new adventures, and I was looking forward to checking out Block 16,
one of the newest entertainment venues in San Diego.

First impression? 
The place is huge! 
I loved the lighting, and the VIP area on the second floor. 
It's perfect for seeing live shows,
which by the way,
you can check out every Thursday in October. 
So who did we see last night? 
Three awesome bands who, dare I say it?
Had me line dancing!
Miss Willie Brown, Frankie Ballard and Jon Pardi are all really great performers,
and it was a sweet treat to get to hang out with them after the show. 
With the sweet girls from Miss Willie Brown
block3
block6
Cute boys from Frankie Ballard
With all this fun and excitement, I stayed out a little later than I should have on a Thursday night... 
Now I have to muster up the energy, because we're hitting the road again this weekend.
Mexicooo here. we. come!

natasha

No comments: