April 23, 2012

Weekend Diary


Hi there..
it's a gloomy Monday here in America's Finest City,
and I'm dreading the thought of going to class tonight. 

I haven't posted a weekend diary for a while,
so I figured I'd share what I've been up to lately:

..joining some friends and family for sing-along time at The Shout House piano bar..
..indulging in LOTS of wine at Bacchus Wine Bar..
..taking in some art with Pacific SD Magazine at the historic La Valencia hotel..
..previewing some fashion with San Diego Magazine at the Hard Rock Hotel..
I was wearing Foreign Exchange top and blazer, f21 skirt, Steve Madden pumps and vintage Louis Vuitton bag.

Phew.. 
I guess I've been busy!
No wonder I'm so tired.

What did you do this weekend?

natasha

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend - LOVE your outfit in the last pictures :)

xxx
Jenna

tres chic chica said...

Great photos, you look great. Love your outfit and shoes!

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

I am SO glad you stumbled upon me so I could find you! Your blog is beautiful, as are you, that last picture is STUNNING, and I love the color blocking!!! Now I think I'll have to pair my hot pink blaser with some ming green! So excited to follow your adventures from here on out! Yay! :)

Mary said...

I love that polka dot blazer!