March 30, 2012

Miami Photo Diary

We're on a boat!
This is what rockstars look like after 1 hour of sleep!
Avocados the size of my head - that is like heaven.
Free bottle service every night? Gah.. I guess we'll take it.
Oh Mr. Trump, you've done us reaaaal good. Thanks for the free upgrade!
Love my hot little bachelorette.
Cuban food - a must in Miami!

I know...
I'm nominated for the worst blogger of the year award. 
It's been more than a week since my last post,
but I have a valid excuse,
I swear!

You see,
I was in Miami for FIVE crazy days of partying with my girls,
and upon my return, 
I had to go straight to LA for work. 
So as you can imagine,
I'm exhausted... 

Enough excuses.
I hope you enjoyed some of the photos above.
They're the only decent ones I could come up with... 
All I'm going to say is 
Miami + Ultra Music Festival + 8 crazy girls on a bachelorette party is cray cray!
From the minute we got there, we were whisked off on a yacht,
and the partying just continued from there. 
God I love that city...
can't wait to go back!!

I should be back to regular posting from here on out. 
Till the next trip that is....

natasha

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had an amazing time!! Miami looks really wonderful, I really want to go there someday. :)
xoxo
Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

looks like an aaamazing time in Miami! i want to go so badly! great shots!! your blog is adorable, I use to live in SD when I went to SDSU...i lived in PB...loved it!!! new follower!!

xx Kelly

Unknown said...

SO jealous of your trip!!! these pics are beautiful!

xo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite
Enter to win a Rebecca Minkoff mark. Delight Bag!!

travel love said...

wooow, Miami, it' s my dream!

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

Kasey Lynne said...

Love your outfits that you took with you! So pretty!!

Allie said...

I love that Jesus wrote the review for the avocados. Classic.

Cheap Flights to Johannesburg said...

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. Cheap Flights to Miami

Michelle said...

Your blog is so sweet and inspiring, I love love love it! I always feel happy when I read it, and I just love the photographs

michaeloco said...

It seems you had a great time in Miami. It is really wonderful out there, although I would still encourage you to visit other countries especially in Asia. They have lots of great beaches and the weather is just hot. flights to Manila