March 20, 2012

Birchbox

It finally came!!!
I've been a really good girl,
and now I get to open up a teeny-tiny christmas present every month!

For those of you who haven't heard of the beauty box concept yet,
you seriously need to get on board asap.
Basically,
you sign up,
and then once a month, a mailman drops off a box full of amazing beauty samples at your front door. 
Awesome concept,
right?

Birchbox is just one of the numerous companies in the business.
I've read a lot of good reviews about the quality of products they deliver,
so I decided to go with them. 
Check out what I got in my March box below:
Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go laquer remover wipes, Orofluido Beauty Elixir,  and Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien perfume
I'm seriously obsessed with every single one of these items!!
And check out Annick Goutal's website through the link above...
it's so pretty!!
Eye Rock Designer Liner and Hollywood Fashion Secrets tape
This eyeliner should be quite a show-stopper, and I'm sure the fashion tape will come in handy this weekend.
These are just some of the items I received this month. 

Have you heard of Birchbox before?
Is this something you'd be into?
I want to hear what you think!

natasha

7 comments:

tres chic chica said...

I've never heard of this! Thanks for sharing, I'm interested :) I love free stuff! xoxo

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Jessica Gitler said...

I have been a member for a long time and and I can't tell you how much I love it, I am sure you will too .... so much fun and great stuff!!
welcome to the love land of birchbox!!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

siniann said...

I find this interesting, but also can't help thinking that are the samples that kind of that are not for selling? That actually need to pay for a samples that are free in beauty stores. I would like to know this as the concept is still interesting :)

Andrea said...

Uh that's awesome. We have something similar in Austria. It's called Glossybox and basicay the same. I'm getting my first box within the next few days and I'm already super exited to find out what's in it. :)
xoxo
Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous

Justine said...

This looks really awesome!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Okay so I think I love you because, well Iam from San Diego, REPRESENT! First things first, I just started Birch Box and got my first one... I thought everyone got the same thing each month?! Mine has been different then two people's now... hmm.

Ashley said...

It isn't clear, is this free or is there a fee when you sign up?