September 6, 2011

Flashbacks - Spain Part II

As promised, here is part II of my little flashback episode. Below are some photos taken in Barcelona during our time there, back in 2009. I seriously love this city. There are days when I miss it so much that I start applying for jobs there, hoping that one day I will get a phone call... asking me to leave everything behind and come live there... all expenses paid! Yeah right. But maybe? If anyone is reading this post and is looking for a marketing executive to come work for them in Barcelona... call me? Till then, I'll have these photos to look back on and daydream.



































Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

natasha

7 comments:

Mxx said...

Welcome back! Love the pictures! I also enjoyed Barcelona when I visited years ago. Should go back soon!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

How lovely!!! We just got back from italy and are itching to travel some more! Beautiful photos, perhaps we need to put Spain at the top of the list!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! Gorgeous photos! My trip to Spain is soooo long overdue. Hopefully by next year I will finally get to go and meet some of my relatives from there.

Andee Layne said...

awww makes me miss Barcelona!!!

Charlotte said...

Wow, these pictures are stunning! Such beautiful bulidings and scenery! xx
http://ivegotapocketfullofdreams.blogspot.com/

Squared said...

WOWWW!!!!! I'm from Spain and I've never seen Barcelona this way!!!! It looks awesome, I love it!!! Even though my favorite Spanish city is not Barcelona! Which camera did you use?????? Was it a Diana??? LOve it Love it!!!!
Check out my blog!!! maybe we could follow each other ;) !!!
http://angelasquared.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ohhhh that city is gorgeous! ive been to spain but never there! i need to get on that asap!