July 20, 2011

Hello Lovers


Don't you love the feeling of finding a dollar in the pocket of jeans that you haven't worn in ages? Well, I felt about a bazillion times better than that when I was digging through my closet a few days ago and came across these babies, hidden behind a huge boot box. 

Say hello to my "new, old lovers". Aren't they perfect? These beautiful Chanel sandals were given to me as  a birthday gift from my grandmother, a few years back. I know what you're thinking: "your grandma must be awesome!". That she is my friends. That she is... Can't wait to wear these beauties out again

Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

13 comments:

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

Oh my gosh.. how gorgeous! These are such amazing shoes, and totally look like a vintage find. Even better that your grandma bought them for you. Can't wait to see you style them :)

xx
Marissa
www.stylecusp.com

Emma said...

Love them!! So pretty!

Chicca said...

Oh WOW!!!They are simply amazing!!!I want them!Can't wait to see you style them!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Christine B said...

those shoes = <3

thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :D
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

HELLO!!! Why were they hiding for so many years, break those babies out! your g-ma rocks

Bronzed Humanity said...

Gorgeous! I would love to find those in the back of my closet in a box!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

El said...

Oh my Gosh! They are beautiful!!! :)

CLASSY & FABULOUS

Kisses.

Andee Layne said...

umm yes hello! gorgeous summer sandal!!

Lidiya said...

Wow!!! Your shoes are gorgeous, I'm forever in love with Chanel :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Jennifer S. said...

NICEEE!!! that is like finding a 100 bucks in your pkt....forget a buck.... :)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Sienna said...

LOVE this

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh. those are some gorgeous shoes! love the blog!

http://emilydavila.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Lisa said...

DUDEEEE your grandma is SO BADASS! these shoes are AMAZING!!!