May 30, 2011

Survival of the Fittest

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I'm happy to report that I survived through my most recent adventure, and am now resting safely at home. The hubs and I spent the last couple of days camping at Lake Hemet with dear friends and family, and I honestly can't think of a better way to have kicked off the summer. Although the weather was not very cooperative throughout the first day, (the winds were angry, and it even rained on us during the first night), we still had an awesome time!


{our sweet setup}



{one of my darling nephews - love him to pieces}

{Jack - the flying dog - check out Jack's blog, here}


{another one of my nephews - I'm lucky to have married into the most amazing family}


Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend as much as I did! Tomorrow is already Tuesday.. yippee!



Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

2 comments:

Kinsey Michaels said...

Lake Hemet is beautiful!!! I've never been before. The views from your campsite are gorgeous!! Looks like a blast. I miss camping trips.

Danielle Moss said...

Your nephews are so cute! Love your photos. Looks like so much fun!