May 28, 2011

Simply Extraordinary

I fall into that teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy population of girls that doesn't care for sweets. Chocolate? I'd rather not.. Pastries? Meh. I don't know why, but desserts just never quite did it for me. That being said, there is one place in San Diego that even this girl can't resist...








Let me start off by saying that I have a degree in marketing, so presentation is everything to me. These desserts are so beautiful it breaks my heart every time I sink my fork into one. Fresh flowers decorate each and every pastry, and the selection, oh my... the selection is so extensive it would fulfill any type of appetite. And do I even have to mention the fact that every flavor we've tried, (and there's been quite a few), has been delicious? I meaaaan, that's got to be pretty obvious. Right?

There are two locations in the downtown area alone, so get your butts over there as soon as you can. Oh, and if you're stopping in to grab a birthday cake or something, don't worry they have you covered on the gift front as well. So many cute knick-knacks I could die. Die!

Alrighty-o! We're cruising off into the wilderness in t-minus 11 minutes. That's right kids, I'm going camping! Tell you all about it if when I get back. Wish me luck!


natasha

No comments: