May 12, 2010

Low Ri-Ders

I love love love trying out new places to eat in San Diego. But what I love even more is finding a place so delicious and fun that I don't feel guilty going back over and over again. I've visited El Camino a few times for brunch, but last week, a few girlfriends and I decided to check it out for happy hour. Sure enough, this place didn't dissappoint! The atmosphere is amazing, the food is delicious and the DJ is always on point (even during brunch).


Who said you have to go to TJ to take a picture with a zebra-painted mini horse?





With two locations in San Diego, El Camino should definitely be on your list of restaurants to visit. You won't regret it, I promise. 

-Je suis amoureux de San Diego


natasha

1 comment:

Jack and Friends said...

So much fun! We definitely need to go back for brunch again...and maybe even let the boys join!