July 5, 2013

Queenstown Public House

I hope everyone in the states had a wonderful 4th of July!
I spent my day at the beach, soaking up the beautiful weather,
along with thousands of other San Diegans. 
I thought it would be impossible to come back to work today,
(I mean honestly, they couldn't just extend the holiday and call it a day?)
but in reality, I'm quite pleased with how it all turned out. 
You see, today is Friday after all,
which means, another weekend is upon us already,
and who's going to complain about that? 
Not I my friends. 

This weekend I plan to carry on with this whole relaxation thing we've been partaking in lately..
 lazy pool days, game nights with friends, and last but not least - Sunday brunch!
And where is my hot spot for brunch these days?
A spot I was invited to check out last weekend, and can't wait to come back to!

What's so special about it?
Well, the decor, for one, is absolutely adorable. 
Set in a building that closely resembles the lot from Full House,
the restaurant is full of quirky vintage staples.
There's plenty of spots at the bar, but when the temperature is as perfect as it has been lately,
you'll find it pretty hard to pass up the patio seating. 

What about the food?
Well, I've heard that the Kiwis know a thing or two about burgers,
and if the food in New Zealand is anywhere as good as it was at Queenstown, then I'm ready to book my next trip!
The menu offers so many choices, that believe when I tell you that it was reaaally difficult to make our selections. 
We finally settled on the Bare Lil Lamb burger and the Blazin Ahi sandwich,
which were both out of this world. 
I'm talkin' finger lickin' good. 
Don't believe me?
Then I suggest you check this place out for yourself as soon as possible. 
How cute is the little cow milk dispenser? It's the littlest details that make me giddy.
That look says it all..
1557 Columbia Street
Little Italy, CA 92101

natasha

No comments: