March 5, 2013

Weekend Diary


After a jam-packed month of traveling, it was really nice to spend a few days in my beautiful city. 
This weekend I:

-Attended two different art shows in one night with my bestie. 
The first event, The World of Caleb Aero: An Exploration of Aerosol Art got us a little high off the fumes, 
while the artist demonstrated his technique at the beautiful Andaz Hotel
It was all in good fun of course. 
It's always impressive to watch artists at work.. their passion is contagious. 
weekend1
Before heading to Vin De Syrah for the next show, Underground Art Walk,
we decided to stop by the Pussycat Dollhouse for some little pick-me-up cocktails. 
The show itself was just as good as I thought it would be,
filled with a showcase of pieces by various artists and live music. 
weekend3
The remainder of the weekend was filled with mellow dinners at our friends' houses,
family time, and housework. 
The mister and I decided to reward ourselves on Sunday, with brunch at one of my favorite San Diego restaurants, Herringbone,
and some time at the beach. 
weekend9
The weather this weekend was unbelievably perfect.
Who can complain about 80 degrees on the coast in February?!
My niece and nephew at Mission Beach. Picture perfect. 
All in all, this weekend was absolutely perfect!
How was yours??

natasha

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How perfect is your sock bun? Just saying... haha!

afairlie said...

I have just started following your blog and love it! We are relatively new to SD (almost two years), and enjoy reading your reviews about what’s good here and there. And indeed… the weather this past weekend was nothing short of perfection!

Bailey Schneider said...

As always, I adore your photos and I love your writing!
Amazing!

Would you mind telling me how you did your photos in that presentation of them overlapping?
It's awesome.
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde