March 20, 2015

In Love With..

via
-although it's been a long week, I feel like I can hardly complain since I get to indulge in not one, but TWO spa days! On Tuesday, my friend and I decided to spend a day at the Grand Del Mar (it was absolutely sublime! stay tuned for a post about it next week), and tomorrow, I'll be joining two other girlfriends for facials at Enviouskin, brunch at Cafe Bleu and pool lounging at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. What is this life?! I'm not sure, but I can definitely get used to it!

-last night I made these carnitas and oh my gah.. drool! I love easy crock pot recipes, and this has to be one of my favorites to date. Throw all the ingredients together in the morning, cook on low for 8 hours, and boom - tender, juicy pork is ready to be devoured. Serve "street tacos" style on corn tortillas, with shredded cabbage, avocado, crema, hot sauce and a squeeze of lime.

-for the past month I've been using Fitn to try out different workout studios in my area, and I. Am. Hooked. The concept is simple - subscribe for one Fitn membership, and get access to hundreds of different studios all over San Diego! So far, I've tried out several new yoga and barre studios around my house, and even challenged myself to do a bootcamp class. It kicked my booty, but now I'm obsessed! What's more, is that every time you workout with Fitn they donate a day pass to the Boys and Girls Club of San Diego to keep children active and healthy. How great is that? #fititforward

-I recently attended a media event at Bottles & Wood, a business which takes beer, wine, liquor, and soda bottles and repurposes them into glassware, serving ware, lights, and jewelry. They offer some neat products for sale (you may have seen the Grey Goose chandelier on my insta @inlovewsandiego), and the venue is kind of perfect for hosting events (check out past events here). Afterwards, we migrated a few blocks east, and had dinner and drinks at Common Theory. They have about 34 beers on tap, and their Truffle Mac & Cheese was like stupid good

natasha

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That sounds awesome!! San Diego is one of my favorite cities, so I'm super excited to find your site. As for exercise, I'm just about to try out Orange Theory Fitness for the first time we'll see how that goes!