April 15, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

 
I love baseball season. 
Gives me a perfect excuse to stuff my face with foot-long hot dogs,
and enjoy a cold brew with my friends underneath the stars at Petco Park
The Padres get to play in one of the newest stadiums in the nation,
a facility that's centrally located right in the midst of downtown San Diego. 

It's pretty awesome.. you can make a day out of each game,
and enjoy a responsible pre or after party in any of the bars in the Gaslamp.
The only downside to this whole thing?
I am so over driving around the Gaslamp Quarter looking for baseball parking.
Ugh!

Luckily, our friends over at the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter will let game-goers nab free valet parking at the hotel with their Eat-Drink-Park promotion.
All you have to do is make a minimum purchase of $25 at Soleil @k or Latitude Lounge,
(both within the hotel) on home game days.

Fun note: The San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is the closest hotel to Petco Park at just 90 steps away from the stadium! 
Just thought I'd share this tip with all my fellow Padres fans.
I know I'll definitely be taking advantage of this offer next time I go to a game!

San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
660 K Street
San Diego, CA 92101

natasha

1 comment:

Bailey Schneider said...

Looks AMAZING!!!! Hope you're well
xx