February 4, 2013

New York, I Love You

ny2
ny11
ny17
ny23
If you follow me on Instagram (@inlovewsandiego),
you probably already figured out that I was in New York all weekend. 
This was my third visit to the concrete jungle in just as many years,
and every experience just keeps getting better and better. 
There was no other reason for this trip than just to get away with some of my favorite ladies,
and who really needs a better reason than that? 

We opted to stay at The Standard,
which was nothing short of incredible. 
Our days were filled with shopping in Soho,
strolling through the snow covered paths of Central Park and 5th Ave,
relaxing in our room, 
and of course eating!
More on my dining experience later.. you know how I do. 
Nights were spent with cocktails in hand,
catching up with old friends and getting to know new ones. 

All in all, 
I had a spectacular couple of days,
and had a really hard time parting with the city this time around.. 
but don't you worry NYC, 
I'll be back for you reaaaal soon. 

natasha

5 comments:

beautifully, suddenly said...

I have only visited New York once, but I loved it and would really like to go back someday. Thanks for the vicarious visit! :)

Whim Wham Life said...

ahhhh, perfect! I'm going on Thursday, and can't wait for all of that glorious food. and shopping. but mainly, food. let's be honest:-) xoxo

Nat said...

It´s hard not to love NYC! Lived there for 10 years and missed every single day of it!

Bailey Schneider said...

My dream travel wish list has always had New York on the very top of the list! For my birthday I have been given an airticket to NYC and I can hardly contain my excitement!!
Yay!!!

Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

angie said...

Ah I've never been to New York but so want to go. Amazing pics!