August 10, 2011

Sorry For Party Rockin

I'm not trying to make excuses for not having posted all week or anything, buuuut.... I've been party rockin. Hard. and I've had NO down time. Zero. Zilch.

I also haven't been home for the past three weeks, so I haven't had a chance to upload any photos lately, which is quite a bummer, because I'm dying to show you all the fun stuff I've been busy with (buh.. sounds like an excuse, doesn't it?). I suppose that means that you're just going to have to be patient... and I promise it will be worth it.

In the mean time... I have some great news! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a giveaway winner!! The contest ended on August 8th, and the winner was randomly picked.




Congrats Akane! I'll be contacting you soon.

That's all I really have for today... kinda lame. I apologize.

I'll leave you with a teaser picture so you all can have something to look forward to, once I'm back to regular posting...

{A quick snap of me and my besties, out on the town in Chicago. Love these girls to death.}

Stick around, there's plenty more of this to come!


Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter


natasha

No comments: