May 13, 2011

Vienna - Holiday Market

One of my traveling fantasies has always been to visit Vienna during Christmas time. I've heard wonderful stories about the beautifully decorated streets and festive markets. Not going to lie... I was a little bummed when I realized that we would miss the holiday festivities during our latest trip... That was of course, until I found out that we'd be in Vienna just in time for Easter prep. I loved seeing the city dressed up in pastels, and was even more excited when we stumbled upon an open holiday market. There we found delicious goodies and hundreds of gorgeous handmade easter eggs!
market7
market1
We picked up a few eggs to decorate our Christmas tree in the future.. best souvenir investment to date!

natasha

1 comment:

Екатерина said...

Какие красивые фотографии=)Супер!!!

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/