May 17, 2011

Up In The Air

Well that's it folks - my last post officially wrapped up everything I had to share with you from our latest trip to Berlin, Prague and Vienna. Now the burning questions is.... where are we going next?! I think that I have already shared with you that the hubs and I are planning a trip to Thailand at the end of the year... that will probably be our "next big trip". However, I doubt I'll be able to stay put for that long. We have a few weekend trips already planned to keep us busy, and I'm working on a very special surprise for my husband for our one year wedding anniversary. Eeeek!


For now.. I am back to blogging about all the awesome things I've been keeping myself busy with in San Diego. It's a tough life.. I know.



Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thailand!? I'm pretttty excited for yall to go there (ok...and a tad bit jealous haha)!