June 11, 2012

Sorry for PartyRockin

On Saturday night,
we celebrated part II of my birthday. 
I got my partyrock crew together,
and after everyone went through a rigorous dress-code check (neons were of course mandatory),
we all piled into a party bus and were on our way to the LMFAO concert. 

The whole night was kind of a blur,
and I'm not lying when I say that I spent the WHOLE next day recovering in bed,
but it was all worth it, because we had such a blast! 
partyrock5
Another giant thank you goes out to all my friends -
you guys are seriously THE BEST!
xoxo

natasha

4 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

ahhh i was at the same show! wasn't it ridiculous?!! i love all your outfits and neon gear ;)

Dianna said...

looks like a blast!

Unknown said...

omg you all look so awesome!

xo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, looks like a blast. obsessed with all the color. fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com