June 24, 2012

Date Night

date1
Summer Corn & Green Bean Salad: caramelized onions, bacon & sage vinaigrette
Stuffed Braised Squid: puttanesca, cotechino & breadcrumb salsa
Short Rib Ravioli: duck liver, parmigiano-reggiano & truffle oil
This weekend the hubby and I went on a much anticipated date. 
We kicked the night off with dinner and cocktails at the newly opened PrepKitchen in Little Italy.
The restaurant decor is adorable,
and their happy hour deals are awesome! 
I know I'll be back for some tapas and sangria in the very near future.

After dinner, 
we went on a leisurely stroll over to the San Diego Civic Center,
where we finally saw Wicked!
I've heard great reviews about this show,
but it completely blew my expectations out of the water!
The production will be in San Diego for another month,
and if you haven't bought tickets yet, I highly recommend you get on it quickly. 
Worth. Every. Penny. 
Hope you're having a great weekend! 

natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice little restaurant. Love the pictures. :)

I'd love to feature some of your "Why I love SD" posts on our San Diego-based site. Email me for details!

shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

Thanks!
Shondra