January 4, 2013

2012 in review


I know this post is a tad bit late according to blogging standards,
but I wanted to take a moment to reflect back on the amazing year that was 2012. 
It's so easy to think back and wonder what the heck happened in the past few months, 
but listing my amazing travel experiences in one place truly puts life in perspective. 
I am so thankful for everything that I've had the opportunity to do in the past year. 
Here's to 2013 - let's hope it only gets better from here!
We kicked off the year 2012 in New York, an experience that I was dying to check off my bucket list. 
Took advantage of a long weekend in February by heading up north to beautiful Lake Tahoe
Our first Mexico trip of the year was in March - it was full of relaxation and plenty of wine. 
Going to Miami for my bestie's bachelorette party was an unforgettable blur... how's that for an oxymoron? 
2012 was the year of weddings, which means a Vegas bachelorette party was inevitable. 
A concert by one of my favorite artists was a perfect excuse to head to LA for a weekend in July. 
In September we went on the most amazing Euro trip ever. We started off our vacation in England
The road trip from England to Scotland was one of the most memorable days of the whole trip.
Our next destination was Ireland, the land of Guiness!
The Netherlands... we definitely partied hard here.. 
Our last, but definitely not least, stop of the trip was in Belgium.
In October, we headed to Mexico for the second time for no other reason than to just party with friends.
In late November we managed to escape for another romantic weekend in one of my favorite US cities - San Francisco.
And finally, we welcomed in 2013 with open arms from beautiful Palm Springs!


natasha

1 comment:

Justine said...

Dang girl, 2012 was great to you! I'm so envious of your travels! Cheers to 2013!