October 31, 2012

Catch Up

Feels like it's been a hot minute since I've told you about what I've been up to lately,
so here are a few random shots. 
Up above, are me and my girls at the one year anniversary party for The Wine Lover,
a cute little wine bar in the heart of Hillcrest. 
Make sure to stop by and check out some Sunday Lovin, their open acoustic night. 
Wine and live music on a Sunday afternoon? 
Sounds spectacular. 
lately2
The husband and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary at Greystone.
My, how time flies!
If you're a meat lover, I highly recommend this place. 
Smack in the middle of the Gaslamp,
this place served up the best lamb chops I've had in YEARS. 
Erik ordered the elk chop, and was equally pleased. 
Like I said, if you're looking to impress on your next date night,
ch-ch-ch-check it out!
lately4
My friend and I took in some serious eye candy at the latest Art and Fashion Collide event at Andaz San Diego.
We started the night off at the Ivy Wine Bar, 
where we perused a display of contemporary abstract art from featured artist Heidi Thompson.
 A little while later we headed downstairs for the Maceoo fashion show,
where we had the pleasure of viewing the male model eye candy, front and center. 
Can we talk about the shirts though?
I seriously want to invest in a few for the huz. 
I mean, if Scott Disick wears them, they must be legit. 
Right?
lately7
And finally,
in the spirit of Halloween,
we decided to get dressed up and hit the town water, 
to celebrate this awesome holiday with a Boos Cruise
I was My Little Pony. <points to headband> Duh!
(Boy, I hope everyone gets the Mean Girls reference here.)

natasha

2 comments:

Stephanie Shepherd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Shepherd said...

Love your costume! That is so adorable. I've been wracking my brain for a costume idea for this weekend...and, have been dieing to wear my white fur leg warmers again. Might have to find a headband like yours :)