July 27, 2012

London Calling

london9
The time has finally come, ladies and gentlemen!
The London Olympics are officially upon us,
and I'm just giddy with excitement. 

The anticipation over the last... 4 years has been killing me,
and I can't wait to see what Danny Boyle has up his sleeve tonight. 

Our trip to the UK is nearly a month away,
and we've definitely been taking advantage of all the Travel Channel shows centered around England and Scotland lately. 
In the meantime,
I have found my new hangout spot for the next few weeks. 

Shakespeare Pub & Grille is the perfect place to go if you want to feel like you're in the midst of all the Olympic action. 
The atmosphere is of a traditional British pub,
where you'll find authentic fish & chips and refreshing beer. 
We went there the other night,
and I instantly felt like I crossed continents. 
london2
Highly recommend this place at any time,
and especially if you're looking for a fun place to watch the games. 
You'll probably find me there during all the swim meets. 
I see you Ryan Lochte. 
Looking good, stud. 

natasha

3 comments:

Jack and Friends said...

Cute! But why is that woman raising her hand? This isn't the 4th grade, woman! Geez.

christine donee said...

so. much. fun.

Aspiring Kennedy said...

So glad America is embracing British food. Definitely the perfect place to get in the spirit of the games.