October 11, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!


Whoa!

Has anyone noticed anything different about this bloggy blog of mine while I've been away?

Just a... slight.. upgrade. 

You likey?


In other news,
the Bahamas were amaaaazing! 
I'll be sharing some photos with you in the next couple of days,
but first... 

remember that little game we played before I left?
Well, we have a winner!

Congratulations to Nina Josephine for being the first one to guess the location of our latest trip!
You won your own little Bahamian treasure chest, perfect for storing your tiny prized possessions.

Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly.
I guess I need to make the hints a little harder next time, eh? 

natasha

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the new look!

In Love with Chicago said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

El said...

I love the new look of the blog, very unique :)

Kisses!

Nina Josephine said...

Yeaaah! I won. How nice. Hope your trip was great, can't wait to see the pictures.

www.ninajosephine.com