December 17, 2010

Yakitori Yakyudori

rThe forecast in San Diego for the next week? Rain. And what's more appetizing during rainy weather than a steaming hot bowl of soup? I've been a loyal pho-natic for a long time now, but sometimes change is nice. That's when I switch over to hot ramen! No, not the fifteen cent packages that you can buy at Vons, give me more credit than that guys! Although, I am known for having a few packages laying around my house at all times... No, when I want a good bowl of ramen with all the fixings I go straight to Yakitori Yakyudori. One of the best places for authentic ramen in San Diego in my opinion, and that's exactly where I found myself during my lunch break today.



Nagoya ramen and Karamiso ramen

Mmmm yum! Doesn't this look oh so warm and delicious? Perfection during this gloomy weather! 

On a different note, this rainy weather can't hold me down. The girls and I are hitting down town tonight, and it is my mission too look fabulous. Does anyone have any good hair tips that will hold up against rain or shine?! Holler!


natasha

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

im craving for good ramen now :)

please review my two new posts at:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-gift-guide-pt-2.html

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/todays-look-in-bleudame.html

twitter @divalicious_m