December 9, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I'm a serious sucker for the holidays. As soon as Halloween is over and done with, I am all about the baking/decorating/shopping activities. Living in San Diego, where the temperature hardly ever falls below 50 F, it's sometimes easy to forget what time of year it is. I personally think that there's no better way to get into the holiday spirit than by attending December Nights at Balboa Park. While most of my fellow San Diegans will agree that getting into Balboa Park during the first weekend of December is sometimes more trouble than it's worth, I personally believe that the extra dosage of Christmas lights and junk food is just the thing I need to lift my spirits. My husband and I go every year, if for no other reason than simply because the ginger bread cookies they sell there are the best I've ever had!





What gets you into the holiday spirit every year?

natasha

No comments: