June 10, 2014

Goose Island Ladies Night

I think cooking and drinking,
or drinking and cooking, rather,
makes for one hell of a ladies night. 

I've been dying to check out a cooking class at Sur La Table,
(There are so many choices! Anyone up for Summer Macarons? Or what about Delicious Thai cooking?)
so when I was invited to Goose Island Ladies Night,
an interactive cooking demonstration, complete with beer pairings,
I was beyond excited. 

My bestie and I had a blast, 
cooking up a fabulous four-course meal,
including some steamed mussels,  paired with Sofie,
and some melt-off-the-bone honey braised short ribs, paired with the Honkers Ale.
This private event was a part of the Goose Island Migration Week. 
For more information, check out the Goose Island Event Calendar,

Please drink responsibly. 

natasha

2 comments:

Laura said...

Neat! Looks like you had a super fun girls night! I just took my first cooking class at Sur La Table at well. Had a total blast!

Philadelphia wedding venues said...

I have been to my fair share of party venues across the city. But this one is my favorite. I think their prices are reasonable and personally like the pudding and apple crisp they serve.