September 8, 2013

Bang Bang

I finally had a chance to stop by Bang Bang last week.
Can't believe it's taken me this long, 
considering this place has been making national news and all... (yes, I consider Bravo to be national news).
Either way, 
I came, I ate, and I took the very necessary pictures in the Ryan Gosling bathroom stall. 
Yes, you read that correctly - a whole stall, turned into a shrine for my boyfriend, Ryan. 
Quite the inspiration for my own home remodel, but I digress. 

I didn't expect anything less than fabulous from a collaboration between Mauricio Couturier (architect/designer/owner of Little Italy’s El Camino) and Johnny Shockey (co-founder of LED Presents and Voyeur). 
I personally haven't been to Tokyo (yet..)
but I can tell you that as soon as I walked up the "subway" staircase to enter Bang Bang, 
I felt transported to another continent.
The vibe is simply awesome. 
The food is delish too - the ingredients are all fresh,
and don't even get me started on the cocktails. 
The place serves BOWLS full of alcoholic concoctions. 
Make sure you stop by during happy hour to enjoy them for half off!
526 Market St.
Gaslamp, San Diego

natasha

2 comments:

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

Where have I been??? Never even heard of it but I want to go. Definitely during happy hour!

HereBeDragons said...

I'm apparently not in the loop either. I haven't heard of this place.