February 26, 2013

Underground Art Walk

underground_artwalk
Hi everyone! 
Sorry I've gone MIA again.. 
had to step away from the blog for a while, to visit a little island by the name of Honolulu. 
The tropical getaway was just what I needed,
and now I'm back in full swing and ready to party!

Want to join?

I'll be heading downtown in a few days for another "Thirsty Thursday" session. 
This week, my girlfriend and I are planning to hit up Vin De Syrah,
one of my favorite spots in the Gaslamp,
to check out the Underground Art Walk event. 

I've been on the lookout for a perfect art piece for our living room for quite some time,
so when Lauren Turton, one of the featured artists, contacted me about coming to the event, I couldn't say no.
The show will start at 7 p.m. and will feature art from Lauren (check out some of her images below), and other great artists, 
as well as live music by Maria De La Paz. 
DSC_0132
DSC_0125
Sounds like it's going to be an amazing night. 
Hope to see you there!


natasha

1 comment:

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

That art event looks really fun. Love Hawaii! We're heading to Maui at the end of this year ourselves and went to Oahu a few years ago.