February 28, 2012

Weekend Diary


Last weekend flew by waaaaay too quickly,
but I was lucky enough to spend it with 90% of my best friends.

Here's a little glimpse of what my days and nights were filled with..

..dinner at Underbelly..
Belly of the Beast - oxtail dumpling, smoked brisket, hoisin glazed short rib

..hosting a bridal shower for one of my beautiful friends,
whose wedding I get to be a part of in less than 2 months!

..dinner at Island Prime..
Lobster Mac & Cheese... so good!

..and finally,
brunch for my beautiful friend's birthday..

The weather in San Diego could not have been more perfect,
and yeah,
I'll be spending the next month at the gym.

Did you all have a good weekend?
I certainly hope so!

natasha

4 comments:

Daniela said...

that lobster mac and cheese looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect friend weekend :) I love SD weather...

Oliviaaa said...

love me some Underbelly.

Sophie said...

wow, it looks like the ultimate weekend! i love all your photos! brunch has to be the best weekend activity!

xx