September 9, 2011

Fall Beauty Favorite

I finally got a chance to catch up on all of my September fashion mags, thanks to a massive blackout that took over San Diego yesterday, and I'm honestly so excited about the upcoming season! Autumn has always been my favorite part of the year.. the weather allows for the perfect selection of accessories, my beloved booties get to come out to play again, and this year, I'm even updating my fall beauty regimen. In the past year I've become a serious lipstick junkie. God only knows why I didn't start using lipsticks earlier in life, but we live, and we learn. The upcoming season opens up an array of possibilities, and I'm planning to try out as many rich lipstick shades as I possibly can. 


I am a proud owner of several top beauty brands, but when it comes to achieving a high level of pigment via lipstick, I have a new go-to brand - Illamasqua. Ever heard of it? This stuff is a-maze! The color is unbelievably rich, and never feels dry. The formula hugs onto the lips resulting in a seriously long lasting finish. My top choices so far? Test, Scandal and Box. How gorgeous is that crimson red?!



What are your go-to beauty picks for the upcoming season? Will you be playing it safe or changing it up? Please let me know if there's a product you love that I must try. Happy Friday everyone!


Follow In Love with San Diego

Follow inlovewsandiego on Twitter

natasha

8 comments:

Andee Layne said...

love that red one gorgeous!!!

danielle said...

that burgundy color is gorgeous. i'm bringing back the bright pink lips from last season. and am super excited to try out this green nars pencil i bought.

April said...

all of those colors are gorgeous! This season i'm definitely going to wear a bolder lip color and trying some new things with my eyeliner!

XO

Unknown said...

Hi, love the blog.
Give a pass by the mine.
If you like, we can follow each other?
Kisses.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ohh this is a new brand for me. I will have to give it a try. Beautiful ring!

Deniz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shels415 said...

Oh I have never heard of them! Just started to wear Mac Viva Glam and in love with reds. These colors are amazing!

Now following!

XOXO from San Francisco
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

SUCH pretty shades....like them all!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves