February 19, 2011

El Dorado

I personally love the rain, so the fact that there's a storm going through San Diego this weekend won't stop me from stepping out on the town. The only downside is the fact that my choice of outfits shrinks down by about three quarters. Anyway, last night we took a few curious friends to The Currant, (yes, I know it's only been a week since the last time we've been there, but this place is seriously good!), for some bistro grub and cocktails, before heading over to El Dorado to kick back for the rest of the night. It's one of my favorite craft cocktail lounges in San Diego, and the fact that it's only a couple of blocks away from my house is just an extra plus!





I'm wearing CR jacket, Alexander McQueen scarf and Armani Exchange sweater.
Photo cred: itwasthelight.com

Feeling pretty tired today, so I think a night full of rentals, junk food, and blankets is in order. It is a three day weekend however, which opens up a whole realm of opportunities for tomorrow night. Stay tuned and drive safe!

natasha

5 comments:

Vera said...

Both you and your friend look beautiful!!

Natasha Contreras said...

Thank you!! By the way, I've been following your blog for a while now, so it's a nice little treat to hear from you ;)

Heather P said...

cute pic!

lindsey lowe said...

love these pics!

Chicca said...

Amazing photos, love this post!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/