September 17, 2016

KAABOO

Have you heard of KAABOO
If not, you're missing out!
KAABOO is a three-day “mix-perience” curated as a fully immersive live music experience without the rough qualities of a traditional outdoor event. 
Ahem, I'm looking at you Coachella, Lolla and Burning Man. 
It combines a diverse mix of music, high quality culinary offerings, the very best craft libations,
visually inspiring art exhibitions, hilarious comedy, dancing and all of the indulgent amenities you could hope for, 
together in one place. 
KAABOO takes place at the historic Del Mar Racetrack + Fairgrounds, 
and it's going on NOW (October 16th-18th). 

 I was invited to kick the party off on Thursday,
at the Meet Me at the Spa Indulgences VIP event.
I got to enjoy complementary beauty spa services from some of the best brands in the beauty industry such as Pave Nails, Paul Mitchel, and Ritz Carlton Spas (just to name a few). 
It was a perfect way to relax and prepare for the festival.
After the event, I got to check out the grounds and even take in a  private performance by Chris Isaak and Macy Gray.
So fun!

The lineup of artists for this weekend is incredible, 
and I'm sure it's only going to get better each year. 
So if you didn't make it to KAABOO this year,
make sure you add it to your "must do" list for 2018!


natasha

1 comment:

Kitchen Cabinet said...

I had a great time at KAABOO. I didn't get the VIP passes because they didn't make sense to me, but I still made the best of it by planning strategically to get to stages early for the artists I wanted to see.